Friday, March 23, 2018

Suggestion #2 Consideration

Two postings ago, I spoke of the group activity we did in class, where we each explained our progress in our projects and gave suggestions to one another. In my case, I got 3 different suggestions. In the last post, I went through the first one, and in this post, I will be going through the second one.

Paper Airplane cover image
     So, the never-ending problem of being able to find a viable cover image for a science magazine is still alive and breathing. I've been stuck on this part for weeks now, and haven't been able to make much progress because of it. The basic premise of this suggestion is that I apply one of my main interests, which is aerospace engineering, to be my main article for the magazine. While this sounded like a great idea, I would also need an image of a plane to use as a cover, as most magazine covers are actually about the primary article in the particular magazine.

     After some quick brainstorming, we decided that pretty much the only sane way to approach this problem is to photoshoot an airplane that everyone has access to; the paper airplane.

     Making a paper airplane and taking a picture of it is an extremely easy thing to do. The hard part would definitely be filling up the rest of the cover with 'depth'. Some of the main problems that will arise would be the background, as it can't be the same solid color, as it would look pretty bad. But, as I'm pretty much scraping the bottom of the barrel, I wouldn't look too far, as I'm reaching the point where I have to make a choice- good or bad- and get on with it.
The Verdict: Very Possible

No comments:

Post a Comment