Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Suggestion #1 Consideration

       As stated in my previous post, the first suggestion given to me by my group was to do an article about plants. While I do not find botany the least bit interesting, I have left this as a viable option for a scientific article, as my other initial ideas were shot down almost immediately due to budget or complexity.
       After searching through Google Images for examples to get ideas from, I drew a blank. Most of the magazines with plants as covers were about gardening, which is simply not going to work for me. The other magazines, which were about science, were very heavily altered through Photoshop to look much different than the original image, which, for an amateur like me, will not go well at all. So, because of this, I would be pretty much running blindfolded while creating this magazine, as there is no other sample to reference myself to.
       I would have gone outside and attempted to begin looking for certain things to take pictures of that I could potentially write about, but I had already gone ahead to look for examples-which there are none.

The final verdict: I will not be pursuing this option

No comments:

Post a Comment