Friday, March 2, 2018

Schedule planning...

So, for these first two weeks, I am beginning to create a schedule for future blog posts and setting certain goals I plan to reach within each post. Starting with the next post, my main goals are as follows; but I must keep in mind that, as I research more and make progress through this project, many ideas and general directions might change, so I wouldn't consider this as being written in stone:
1. Genre Research:
       In this post, I plan to look further into the main components of scientific magazines, and get more information bout them, such as their main customer's statistics, such as age, gender, race, and so on, so that in the future, I will be able to adjust my magazine to the best of my ability so as to best address my target audience.

2. Further Magazine Research:
       In this post, I hope to look deeper into the visual components of popular magazines and pick which designs I may use in the future to base my magazine design off of.

3. Cover Image Research:
       By the end of this post, I hope to have decided what types of cover images I will be planning to use in the final magazine cover. This is a very primitive step, in the sense that the best image really depends on how well it fits in to the rest of the magazine design, so I hope to at least have a idea of what pictures I'll need to take in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment