Friday, March 16, 2018

Group Work

In class today, we were partnered in groups of 4, two of which were working on magazine project and two which were working on the film opening. In these groups, we went around the table to speak of our project, our ideas, progress, and concerns.

During my turn, I explained all my ideas to my group and my overall progress. Then, I explained the problem which is very clear in the horizon: figuring out what to do with the cover image. Most science magazines have very uncommon things for their cover images, but I am not going to be able to access such objects to photograph. As the group conferred, we came up with only three different viable routes I could take:
1. Take a picture of a plant, and use that as my main article
2. Do something with a paper airplane, and speak of the science of the airplane
3. Change my theme completely, and do something else much more feasible, such as a cooking magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment