Wednesday, April 11, 2018

CCR Plans

For the CCR, I am required to create a video of me answering several questions given in the project instructions. Here they are:

1. How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues?
2. How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?
3. How did your production skills develop throughout this project?
4. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project?

While there aren’t many instructions as to what process one should follow when creating the CCR, after viewing various projects, it seems like most people are simply answering the questions in essay form and merely reading out their responses. I feel like it would come out better if I went through the individual questions and answered them one by one, using on-screen edits to create a more engaging video which is easier to follow.
I do not feel like I should post my written responses to these questions, as it would be redundant to do so and then post a video repeating the same answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment